Started in 2014, this project was born out of the union of two well-known and established names on the Italian dub scene: Michela Grena, the voice of the B.R.Stylers, and Wicked Dub Division, the dub trio active since more than ten years. The band performs what could be described as a musical experiment, mixing hot and hypnotic sounds with more wicked and minimal beats. They have released four albums, Wadada (2011), Dub Drops (2015), Red (2016) and Deepest (2019).
We take care of the communication strategy of the band and we promote worldwide their singles, videos and albums. We have also written and translated the official biography.
- 20/05/2022 Press release Wicked Dub Division meets North East Ska Jazz Orchestra: ‘Live Studio Session #1’
- 24/03/2020 Press release Wicked Dub Division: nuovo video ‘Heroes Never Give Up’ featuring Baltimores
- 27/09/2019 Press release ‘Deepest’ – the fourth album by Wicked Dub Division
- 16/06/2016 Press release Nuevo video en vivo de Wicked Dub Division: ‘Roots & Wings – Warriors Version’
- 22/04/2016 Press release ‘Red’, the new album by Wicked Dub Division
- 16/02/2016 Press release Wicked Dub Division presents ‘Freedom’
- 07/05/2015 Press release ‘Dub drops’, primo disco per WDD & Michela Grena
- 08/03/2015 Press release The Rootical Dubwise Session: ‘How many women’
- 05/12/2014 Press release ‘Autumn Drops’, l’atteso singolo di Michela Grena e WDD in free download da oggi
- 19/11/2014 Press release The Rootical Dubwise Session: il ritorno di Michela Grena con Wicked Dub Division