By analyzing them in detail, our cookies allow you to:
- memorize the preferences entered;
- avoid re-entering the same information several times during the visit;
- analyze the use of the services and content provided by runitagency.com to optimize the browsing experience and the services offered.
TYPES OF COOKIES
This type of cookie allows certain sections of the site to function correctly. They are of two categories: persistent and session:
- persistent: once the browser is closed they are not destroyed but remain up to a preset expiration date
- session: they are destroyed every time the browser is closed.
These cookies, always sent from our domain, are necessary to view the site correctly and in relation to the technical services offered. They will therefore always be used and sent, unless the user changes the settings in their browser (thus affecting the display of site pages).
The cookies in this category are used to collect information on the use of the site. Runitagency.com will use this information for anonymous statistical analysis in order to improve the use of the Site and to make the content more interesting and relevant to users’ wishes. This type of cookie collects anonymous data on user activity and how it arrived on the site. Analytical cookies are sent from the site itself or from third-party domains.
Analysis cookies of third-party services
These cookies are used to collect information on the use of the Site by users in anonymous form such as: pages visited, time spent, origins of the traffic, geographical origin, age, gender and interests for the purposes of marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the Site.
Cookies to integrate products and functions of third-party software
This type of cookie integrates features developed by third parties within the pages of the site such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks in order to share site content or for the use of third-party software services. These cookies are sent from third-party domains and partner sites that offer their functionality on the pages of the site.
These cookies are necessary to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the Site.
Runitagency.com, according to current legislation, is not required to seek consent for technical and analytics cookies, as they are necessary to provide the required services.
For all other types of cookies, consent can be expressed by the User in one or more of the following ways:
- Through specific configurations of the browser used or of the related computer programs used to navigate the pages that make up the Site.
- By changing the settings in the use of third-party services
Both of these solutions could prevent the user from using or viewing parts of the Site.
Third Party Websites and Services
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 of 04/27/2016, hereinafter referred to as RGPD (General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data), Iago Viñas Alonso, with registered office in Lestizza, via Roma 33, as owner of the processing of personal data, informs you of the following:
Data Controller and Data Processor
The owner and manager of the treatment is Iago Viñas Alonso, with a registered office in Lestizza, via Roma 33.
Data Protection Officer (RDP/DPO)
The Data Protection Officer is Iago Viñas Alonso and can be contacted at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to “Iago Viñas Alonso, Data Protection Manager, via Roma, 33 – 33050 Lestizza (UD) – Italia”.
Personal data and purpose of processing
The personal data you provide will be processed exclusively for the following purposes:
1) Stipulation and execution of the contract and all the activities connected to it, such as, by way of example, invoicing or administrative, management, organizational and functional services for the execution of the contract; the data in question are company name, address, VAT number and tax code.
2) Fulfillment of the obligations established by law, regulations, applicable legislation and other provisions issued by authorities invested by the law and by supervisory and control bodies; the data in question are company name, address, VAT number and tax code.
The processing of personal data for the above purposes does not require your express consent (art. 6 letter b) and e) of the GDPR).
3) Carrying out activities of sending press releases, via email and through the MailChimp platform; the data in question are name, surname, media, address, email address, telephone, language, website, type of media.
The processing of personal data for the aforementioned purposes requires your express consent (Article 7 of the GDPR). This consent concerns the methods of communication described above. You will always have the right to object in whole or in part to the processing of your data for these purposes.
Mandatory or optional nature of providing data and consequences of any refusal to provide personal data
The data requested for the purposes referred to in points 1 and 2 must be provided for the fulfillment of legal obligations and/or for the conclusion and execution of the contractual relationship and the provision of the requested services. Therefore, your refusal, even partial, to provide such data would make it impossible for the Supplier to establish and manage the relationship itself and to provide the requested service.
The provision of personal data necessary for the purposes referred to in point 3 is optional, therefore your refusal to provide such data would make it impossible to carry out the activities described therein.
Methods of data processing
The processing of personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 no. 2 GDPR, for the aforementioned purposes, both on paper and electronically, by means of electronic or automated tools, in compliance with current legislation, in particular regarding confidentiality and security and in compliance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of customer rights.
The treatment is carried out directly by the organization of the owner.
Communication and Dissemination
Your personal data may be communicated, within the limits strictly pertinent to the above obligations, tasks and purposes and in compliance with current legislation on the matter, to the following categories of subjects:
- subjects to whom this communication must be made in order to fulfill or to require the fulfillment of specific obligations established by laws, regulations and/or community legislation;
- companies belonging to the Controller’s Group or parent companies, subsidiaries or affiliates pursuant to Art. 2359 of the Civil Code, who act as data processors or for administrative-accounting purposes (purposes connected to the performance of internal organisational, administrative, financial and accounting activities, in particular, functional to the fulfillment of contractual and pre-contractual obligations) ;
- external natural and/or legal persons who provide services instrumental to the activities of the Data Controller for the purposes referred to in point 1 above (e.g. call centres, suppliers, consultants, companies, institutions, professional firms). These subjects will operate as data processors.
Personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
Period of retention of personal data
Personal data will be kept for the entire duration expressed by the contract stipulated with the Data Controller, after which the data will be kept for the fulfillment of the terms established by law for the conservation of administrative documents, after which they will be eliminated.
Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights referred to in art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and/or by traditional marketing methods by telephone and/or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition also only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication. Where applicable, you also have the rights pursuant to articles 16-21 GDPR (Right to rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right to object), as well as the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority
For the exercise of the rights pursuant to art. 15 of the GDPR or for questions or information regarding the processing of your data and the security measures adopted, you may in any case forward your request to our company at the following address:
Iago Viñas Alonso
via Roma, 33
33050 Lestizza (UD)